3rd ICPO FORUM for Theranostics in Precision Oncology
After the great success of the 2nd ICPO FORUM we are delighted to announce that the 3rd ICPO Forum for Theranostics in Precision Oncology is taking place in Munich Garching from the 12-13 October 2023.
We would love to see you onsite on this occasion as we will gather specialists and partners from academia and industry in the field of Precision Oncology, as well as patient advocates and representatives of non-profit associations coming, from all over the world. The program under preparation will create a unique opportunity for you to:
• Grasp the latest trends on how to expand patient access to Theranostics in Precision Oncology
• Exchange with colleagues from across the global ICPO Community
• Enjoy the stimulating program ranging from scientific innovation to patient outcomes
• Connect with ICPO partners during the industry exhibition and social functions
On behalf of the ICPO Foundation and its Board of Trustees, we would like to thank you for saving the date and we look forward to meeting you this October.
The scientific program is available here. Register here.
Sen. HC Udo J. Vetter
Chairman of the ICPO Foundation Board of Trustees
Prof. Dr. Richard P. Baum, MD
President of the ICPO Academy and Chairman of the ICPO Scientific Advisory Board
CEO of the ICPO Foundation
- Aegroti Salus Suprema Lex -
Final Programme is available
Maurits W. Geerlings Next Generation Award
This year, as part of the 3rd ICPO Forum for Theranostics in Precision Oncology, October 12-13 2023, Garching Munich, Germany, the ICPO Foundation proudly announces the 2nd Maurits W. Geerlings Next Generation Award for outstanding research and contributions to Actinium-225 radiopharmaceuticals.